Prabashi Holi on 10-March-2012
Where I should go?
The ground beside Ashton Court (GU21 6AL)(see below)
Photos are here
This is a private link and will not appear in YouTube search. Only people with this link can see this.
Please send this link to your friends and relatives to share the moments.
Keeping the Prabashi tradition and enthu glowing - we have planned to PLAY HOLI in Woking. Please find the details below:
1. Venue: the ground by the side of Ashton Court(GU21 6AL).
2. Time: 12:00 noon on March 10, 2012.
3. Color: Please bring your own.
4. Parking: In and around Chertsey Road/Walton Road/ Nearby multi-storied Victoria car park behind Woking Holiday-Inn.
5. Toilet: Will use toilet facility of the above parking building (other side of road).
6. Beer: Will be arranged for.
6. Jalebi - Will be arranged for.
7. Coke / Sprite - Will be arranged for - will be used for playing THE HOLI :)
Contributions: Please bring 3 GBP per adult at the venue.